- Living in Greenville, South Carolina with my husband and our three cats.
- I’m a “local nomad” working in my home office, at OpenWorks coworking space or favorite cafes around town.
- I love days I can commute on my Faraday e-bike and I’m lucky to have the Swamp Rabbit Trail as part of my regular route!
MANY HATS & PROJECTS
😎 1st time as guest podcast co-host! (recording coming soon)
🎉 Honored to be included in freeCodeCamp 2018 Top Contributors!
😎 1st podcast interview: Tech After Five – Growing Women in IT
🎉 Wow! Featured in the Upstate Business Journal: How one local woman is working to close the tech industry’s gender gap
📚 Learning data science skills in Udacity Scholarship Program.
🛠 Collaborating on conference talk about experience leading the 2-year innovative coding education pilot program for South Carolina: SC Codes.
🤠 Consultant partnering with The MAP Agency to provide a focus on tech skills and career paths for women relaunching their careers.
🤠 Founder/Director of the Women Who Code Greenville network.
- DevOps Days Charlotte
- Co-organizer: Inaugural WordCamp Greenville
- Open Source 101 (Columbia, SC)
- Women Who Code CONNECT (San Francisco)
- DisruptHR Greenville
- Co-organizer: OpenSC Hackthon
This page inspired by Derek Sivers | last update: Sept 2018