- Living in Greenville, South Carolina #yeahTHATgreenville
- Enjoying a “local nomad” lifestyle: Working in my home office, at my desk at OpenWorks coworking space or fav spots around town like Grateful Brew and Swamp Rabbit Cafe.
- I love days I can commute on my Faraday e-bike and I’m lucky to have the Swamp Rabbit Trail as part of my regular route!
- Tech meetups I attend regularly: freeCodeCamp Greenville, GVL.js, Upstate PHP, Greenville Python and the brand new Upstate DevOps!
MANY HATS & PROJECTS
🤠 Consultant partnering with The MAP Agency to provide a focus on tech skills and career paths for women relaunching their careers.
🎉 Honored to be included in freeCodeCamp 2018 Top Contributors!
😎 1st podcast interview: Tech After Five – Growing Women in IT
🎉 Featured in the Upstate Business Journal: How one local woman is working to close the tech industry’s gender gap
📚 In my spare time working through freeCodeCamp‘s new certificates.
- FEB – Speaker @ Clemson Creative Jam – Presentation Slides
This page inspired by Derek Sivers | last update: March 2019